I created this brand/motto/business about 3 years ago (I think? lol)
It was after my bout of toxic fitness & disordered eating.
What I thought was 'healthy' was literally making me unhealthy. Totally mind blown.
So I took some time to reflect. To change my habits. To shift my mindset.
I decided that I needed to bring this mission/way of thinking/philosophy to others. I knew I wanted to become the coach & trainer who helped others to unlearn and relearn the positive in fitness.
It’s been an empowering journey & I’m so grateful to have gone through the toxicity of the fitness industry to get to where I am now ~ your empathetic, authentic, & real fitness coach.
To help inspire you to find the positive in fitness.
To remind you that you are amazing & deserve to feel your best, inside & out.
What does Be PosFITive mean to you?
What does it mean to Be PosFITive?
- We've shifted our mindset to what fitness actually means to us
- We continue to heal our relationship with fitness.
- We don’t punish ourselves with fitness - ‘no pain no gain’ is absolute BS
- We've changed our vernacular to add 'movement' to the mix and interchange this with ‘working out’, ‘fitness’ or ‘exercise’ - whatever feels *good* to us.
- We know that all foods fit.
- We incorporate self-care in a well balanced way
- We know the importance of making ourselves a priority in our own life & carve out time for *us*.
- We acknowledge the importance of mental and emotional health.
- We don’t search for ‘quick fixes’.
- We know that listening to our body is a skill.
- We believe that it’s never too late to become stronger.
- We believe in the power of positivity & utilize affirmations.