Moving your body comes with kick-ass benefits that go way beyond ‘burning it off’ or sweating buckets.
- Feel Good: Exercise/fitness/movement boosts your mood…win!
- Energy Boost: Have more of a pep in your step and less fatigue.
- Sleep Tight: Improves sleep quality. Sleep is the best.
- Strong Bones: Keeps bones and joints in shape. We love this.
- Chill Out: Exercise/fitness/movement is a wonderful way to de-stress. Ahhh.
- Move Easier: Boosts flexibility and mobility. So important as we get older.
- Gratitude: Appreciate what your body does for you.
- Fun: Whatever exercise/fitness/movement you choose, be sure you enjoy it!
Regardless of what diet-culture & the fitness industry says, movement/exercise/fitness should build you up & add to your life – not break you down & make you feel like poop.
It takes time, effort, patience, energy, grace, & support to shift your mindset to what fitness really means for you.
Believe me, I’ve been there.
I’ve taken what I’ve learned and unlearned as a young women in the world, a personal trainer & behavior change specialist, victim of diet-culture, and empathetic human to create a 4-week program to help make this shift it a little easier for you.
If you’re looking to powerfully shift your mindset surrounding fitness Mindset & Movement Mondays is for you.
You’re not going to want to miss this program — and you won’t have to, because there’s still a spot waiting just for you!